You are now entering the fascinating world of Ryan and Tasha!


'The Parkins' For Dummies


Friday, September 01, 2006

The Ever-Growing Baby Parkin

Tasha and I are heading over to my dad's for the long weekend, so forgive us if the blog lies dormant until Tuesday! For your viewing pleasure, I thought I'd post some pictures today of our little baby.





We've had two ultrasounds during the course of Tasha's pregnancy (actually, Tasha has had two and I've had one, but they didn't find any babies in me, just a dodgy appendix, which they kindly removed). On both ocassions, it was an amazing experience to see our tiny child! A handful of cool pictures doesn't seem to do justice to the emotion of the moment, but we still love these pics!
I wish we could have captured the moment on film, because we could see our little child wriggling on the screen and it certainly made both Tasha and me beam with pride! The first pic (above) is from 12 weeks into the pregnancy. The other pictures are from around 19 weeks, and show just how fast a baby grows between these two ultrasounds!

2 Comments:

At 7:35 pm, Blogger Sue-Ann said...

I think Baby Bump looks just like you Ryan! :-)

 
At 10:28 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The little baby... I love him soo much already, and he's not even born

EMS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home