You are now entering the fascinating world of Ryan and Tasha!


'The Parkins' For Dummies


Thursday, March 20, 2008

He's football crazy, he's football mad

Thought you might enjoy some real football enthusiasm....enjoy the video clip!

Gabe seems to have football in his veins, whenever he sees it on tele he shouts "Goal!" he doesn't really get the concept of a goal, but its cute that he recognises the sport and is enthusiastic about it.

Funny story - I'll just give you some background first, Gabe has had a bit of a cold for the last week so we've been blowing his nose frequently. I was folding laundry in the living room the other day and Gabe was helping out, he wasn't exactly folding but I let him join in anyway. So he was walking off with a pair of my trousers and sneezed, he lifted the trousers to his nose and proceeded to wipe it all over the pant leg! It was so cute I couldn't tell him off, I just had to laugh.

3 Comments:

At 3:20 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

tash
love seeing all these snippets of Gabe he is growing up so fast and is so cute. Your definitely have a "football" star on your hands good job Canada is just as passionate about it specially when it comes to kids.
crystal and sam in new zealand

 
At 12:16 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha you've got a pro in the making there!!x

 
At 1:38 pm, Blogger B said...

i think we've found a new footyballing start in the making...which teams' scouts would you like to visit?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home