You are now entering the fascinating world of Ryan and Tasha!


'The Parkins' For Dummies


Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Little Drummer Boy

I'm still debating how wise it was to give Gabriel a drum for Christmas, but so far he has enjoyed only a brief spell of noise-making. I'm not sure he's found his groove yet, but perhaps when he isn't feeling so sick, we'll hear some more from our little drummer boy.

PS: As you can see from this video clip and the one from the last post, Gabriel chose to make Christmas Day a "no-pants day". (Never argue with a sick baby). I feel that his introduction of this tradition could have a transforming influence on our future Christmases and so I hereby declare Christmas Day a "No-Pants" day for the males of our household. This may help to minimize the number of unwelcome photographs (and visitors)!!!!

1 Comments:

At 2:40 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

never can start music too early lol especially being an army kid.
love the videos they are super cute
hope you had a wonderful new year

 

Post a Comment

<< Home