That's fantastic... I love seeing video of him and hearing him speak. I'll be there in just 6 weeks to teach him to say A.U.N.T.I.E C.L.A.I.R.E :o) I'm sooooooo excited!
Hey Stephen you commented - woop woop! I guess you fixed whatever was stopping you then? It's true Gabriel does use a lot of baby jargon it's very cute and we don't understand a word of it - his little girlfriend in day care talks to him like that though, so I think they're plotting to take over the world together.
4 Comments:
That's fantastic... I love seeing video of him and hearing him speak. I'll be there in just 6 weeks to teach him to say A.U.N.T.I.E C.L.A.I.R.E :o) I'm sooooooo excited!
Love you all... x x x
awwwwww! proper baby talk!
Why don't all babies talk like that...
Goo goo gaa gaa (although it is a queen song: radio gaa gaa)
But I wanna see the squirrels!
Hey Stephen you commented - woop woop! I guess you fixed whatever was stopping you then?
It's true Gabriel does use a lot of baby jargon it's very cute and we don't understand a word of it - his little girlfriend in day care talks to him like that though, so I think they're plotting to take over the world together.
Post a Comment
<< Home