Trials over
Gabriel has finished his second "trial run" at day care and he's happy. He napped better and had plenty of fun while I was gone. I wish I could say he was better off with me all day but I've come to the sad realisation that he needs little people to play with now and I need to work. I'm looking forward to spending evenings together after a day apart, they do say absence makes the heart grow fonder, I just don't think thats possible when I love him so much already! There are three slightly older children in his day care and I'm sure he'll be picking up all their little tricks (and bugs) in no time. I'm proud of him for being so flexible and sociable about the whole thing, he hasn't been for a full day yet but I think I'll cope with that better when I'm distracted by work anyway. I just wanted to type a quick update while he snoozes in the next room!

1 Comments:
oh man! he's almost one! i can't believe it! it's been a year already! i almost feel as though i shoudl be there. oh, what a sad day.
Post a Comment
<< Home