Comic Relief
I recently took up playing golf. No-one here really plays football (soccer), so golf was an acceptable substitute. My day off is always a Friday, so that was starting to become 'golf-day'. However, when Tasha starts work (in 12 days), Gabe will only go to Day Care from Monday to Thursday and so Friday will be daddy and Gabe's day to hang out.
I was bored tonight after Tasha had gone to bed and thanks to the Espresso coffee I drank at about 9pm, sleep hasn't been an option (until now).
Consider the following a reason not to drink espresso at night...


6 Comments:
laughing out loud!
Very cute.....
that is hilarious!! i say more espresso coffees!
I love it..... especially the Poopy Power bit. Lee's printing it our for me so I can have it on my desk at work for days when I need a smile.
I can't believe how grown up he looks now. He's nearly one!!!
Miss you all TOO MUCH.
x x x x x x
That is hilarious. Clearly you have too much time on your hands!!
FAB I love it my favourite has got to be the tongue-out lemon slice face he looks so grown up.
Love you all loads
Post a Comment
<< Home