You are now entering the fascinating world of Ryan and Tasha!


'The Parkins' For Dummies


Saturday, October 13, 2007

Gabriel says thank you!

"1 year later"

I'm sure if Gabriel spoke the English language as well as the rest of us he would be saying thank you all very much for the wonderful presents! Thank you to everyone who could come to his party and helped us feel like we celebrated his first birthday properly, we had a great time and we hope you all did too. I am personally very grateful to put away some of his older toys that I'm bored of seeing (and hearing) around the house.
It's great to get so many books, he loves to read albeit in his own weird way but I'm sure he'll get lots of enjoyment out of them over the months and years to come. He's also been driving the little trucks around this afternoon and "counting" the circles on the activity toy. He was a little shy about crawling through the tunnel Grandma gave him but after a "Daddy test run" he got right in there!
"Well if Daddy can do it so can I!"

"Watch out here we come!"

"I can see you in there cheeky monkey!"

His bath balls and fish have gone down a treat and he was most upset to have to leave them in bathroom when bath time was over. Daddy built his big truck this morning and he really enjoyed carting it around the house and riding around the living room on it while the veggie tales played in the background. After all that playing and experimenting he's all tuckered out and will be holding off further play until tomorrow!

God Bless!

2 Comments:

At 4:00 am, Blogger Paul said...

Happy Birthday Gabe!

생신 축하 드립니다 개부!

개부 is Gabe phonetically in Korean.

Congrats on surviving your first year of parenthood, you managed beautifully and have a great 1 year old boy as a result! (He would be 2 years old here.)

Oh and your house is looking fantastic by the way!

 
At 11:31 am, Blogger Tasha said...

Thanks Paul, for the encouragement the wee guy is certainly fun to have around!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home