Life and Thanksgiving
It's thanksgiving in Canada tomorrow and I just wanted to put a post up about it because I'm not very good at vocalising it. I hate to sound cheesy or fake but I do want to be earnest.
- I am genuinely thankful that I have a loving family and though we've been through trials we have been strengthened as a unit because of them.
- I am grateful that I found some meaningful work just at the right time.
- I am happy Gabriel enjoys his day care and that he is thriving and growing.
- I am happy that my family at home (and abroad) are doing well, that they are happy and successful.
- I am overjoyed to hear that my mother in law is now in much better health.
- I praise God for good friends who are so open in their faith and shameless in their walk.
- I love being in a community that cares for its fellow man - no matter what.
- I was so encouraged that the Army as a worldwide community prayed in unison against human trafficking last weekend.
- I am thankful for fun and games with friends.
- I am so grateful to have had Gabriel in my life for the last year, I have learnt so much from him and I believe I will always learn from him.
- I am thankful for my home and that I can step out my door without fear.

7 Comments:
Go Gabriel!! Now mommy will never be able to keep you with U! :-)
I've already watched these clips about 50 times in the last 15 minutes. I especially love the first one where he laughs with each step.
Thank you so much for sharing these special moments with us when we're so far away. It makes me feel a part of his growing up and I don't feel like I'm missing anything.
Love you and miss you all sooooooo much.
Love, Auntie Claire
x x x x x
We are very excited. Thanks for sharing this with us.
awww he looks so proud of himself! :)
WOW!!!!! I love it. I cant believe how grown up he looks and how pleased with himself he is hope you are all well speak to you soon love you all lots
xxxxx
Well done Gabriel, we knew you could do it. I'd just like to say a big thanks to you both for the pictures, stories and now videos on your BLOG. They are wonderful and help to bring us closer to you.
Missing you all ... Love Grandpa X
oh man! how cute is he????
he's so big!
Post a Comment
<< Home