You are now entering the fascinating world of Ryan and Tasha!


'The Parkins' For Dummies


Monday, September 15, 2008

Kitchen

The kitchen is finished at last. Our nightmare room is no longer so unbearable! And so now I get to enjoy it... ...for 2 weeks! The house is up for sale, Tasha and Gabe are back in England and I'm just killing time until my flight in 2 weeks!
Well...here are some pics of the finished kitchen. It's not really that impressive, unless you saw the old kitchen!




2 Comments:

At 2:24 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there

Kitchen looks great Ryan! You did a fab job. See you in a couple of weeks,
Lesley, Richard, Dylan & Erin
xxxx

 
At 5:29 am, Blogger Claire said...

It looks really good. Definitely better than when I saw it. How are you coping on your own? Not long now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home