Gabe take's after his daddy
Well more and more people have commented that Gabriel looks like me but I'm afraid his personality is much more like his dad's than mine. He's been expressing his feelings a bit more clearly lately so his mini personality has become evident. While shopping he moans / cries / squirms like he's trying to find something more interesting to do...I take him into the electronics section and suddenly he's happy. He likes to make loud rambunctious noises - usually in response to his dad's loud ramblings and squeals. I kid you not, after a day at work Ryan comes home and they're both so excited to see each other there is much arm waving, feet wiggling and squealing involved! Gabriel has an opinion about pretty much everything we do and he's usually very smiley and sociable with people - remind you of anyone?
I'm afraid I am out of comparisons but I'm sure there are many more that I just can't think of right now. I'm just going to post some cute pics and you should check out my mate Jenn's blog (the link is at the side of our page) cause she has some sweet pictures of us on there right now.






2 Comments:
Very cute smile Gabe, you are going to break a few hearts!
Tasha, keeping an eye on your little one growing! Ed, my little one is now taller than me. Will be 13 at the end of the month.
News;Catherine has moved to LEicester with new job and flat, both her and Fran now settled their. Fran is going back to uni in Oct to study Psychology (like me). xxx Carmelx (Great Aunt)
Post a Comment
<< Home