You are now entering the fascinating world of Ryan and Tasha!


'The Parkins' For Dummies


Sunday, March 25, 2007

Facebook

Ryan and I just joined "facebook" and we're now hooked, it's great touching base with old friends and it seems everyone is on there if you only know where to look. I wouldn't normally join a site like this but I got so many invites I started asking people about it and no one had a bad word to say. Since I signed up I got so many messages I feel popular...not a feeling I'm used to! I haven't figured out all the gizmos and I don't see the point in some of it but overall I am impressed and I may have found a new hobby.
I do find one thing a little weird, there are some people in the groups that I don't remember at all. I wonder if they're just signed up to the wrong group or if I have forgotten them completely...for some reason I want to think I remember everyone and I'm ignorant or rude if I don't. I always thought I was good with names too so when I see a name I am told I should know yet it doesn't ring any bells I wonder is my memory going already or do I need to start doing brain exercise to retain everything!

1 Comments:

At 3:07 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya I joined the facebook band wagon this week too! I love it... so many people I lost contact with, are re-connected now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home