How many bibs!
Gabriel is a little puker, it seems his intent each day is to see how many bibs he can dirty in 24 hours! It's quite funny really some days he'll be okay with one all day, yet other days we'll go through 4 or 5 of them! He's actually doing very well because he wants feeding every 4 hours now and gets very upset if I try to feed him earlier than that. Unfortunately that still means at least two wake ups during the night but I think we're coping.
For those of you who have been following our house hunting lately you might be interested to hear that we're not looking any more. Our real estate agent advised us to wait until we're permanent residents...we've been waiting for something like this to happen. While we were in Collingwood on the ski retreat we started to wonder if we really should be looking to move into a house. We've realised that we're not quite ready to move away from this community yet either, so we've put the search on hold. We're just going to wait for God's leading before we look again.




1 Comments:
Hey Ryan and Tsha
cute updates its been awhile since I could look at your site since we didn't ahve internet but now we have the internet up and running and a new place to live and a kitten. We too have our own blog www.groups.yahoo.com/groups/samandcrystalraney
it is like an online journal and then has photo albums of everything.
sounds like gabe is having lots of fun wish I could be around to play with him. I am playign with 3-5 year olds daily and its very eventful lol.
Going for first aid this sunday and next so that will be handy for sure.
Hope all is well and that you contiune to walk in God's plan for your life.
love nad prayers from around the world
crystal
Post a Comment
<< Home