You are now entering the fascinating world of Ryan and Tasha!


'The Parkins' For Dummies


Friday, January 26, 2007

Swimming

Gabriel and I went swimming on Wednesday, my gym has an infants class so we went along to check it out. There were two other babies there but they were seasoned proffesionals and a fair bit bigger than Gabriel. I'd been putting off this visit for ages because Gabriel was too small for the waterproof nappies and the heater broke at the pool. It's a pity I couldn't take the camera to capture his first dunk or his amazed look, even daddy missed out because he was in work. Gabriel looked very cool in his little swim shorts, there was no competition though because the other babies just wore their waterproof nappies!
We spent half an hour singing nursery rhymes and doing actions (this was when I dunked him) and then about 15 minutes just floating around playing with toys. I think he got a bit dizzy at one point because he was a bit sick...oops! I was very proud of my little guy because he was well behaved even in the changing rooms afterwards. I think the whole thing tired him out, because the moment I put him in the car seat he fell asleep, which was a refreshing change because he usually screams. I'm thinking we might make this a regular visit because we have to do something to fill our days!

6 Comments:

At 10:13 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like fun! wish i could be swimming right now...but no! im an hour away from an exam! fun fun. sounds like a good way to tire little Gabe out though! hope all are well xx

 
At 5:31 pm, Blogger Claire said...

You'll have to take daddy along to take some photos next time. We all want to see him in his little swimming shorts. It sounds like lots of fun. I'm glad you both enjoyed it.
Love you all.
Auntie Claire. x x x

 
At 8:14 pm, Blogger Tasha said...

I might even convince daddy to join us in the pool!

 
At 8:17 pm, Blogger Claire said...

But don't forget his arm-bands....... daddy's, that is!!!

 
At 2:04 pm, Blogger sixonefour said...

God bless you dear ones! I've been rooting for you from afar and I'm glad that all the signs are pointing towards a new season on the rise...that is good news indeed. Love the blog.
grace,
Heather

 
At 7:35 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could fill your days by coming here to Winnipeg and seeing me! LOL not going to happen... but I can dream!

I'm back in London middle of April,I can't wait to see Gabriel and you both! At least then he'll be bigger and I won't mind holding him

Laters,
Emily <3

 

Post a Comment

<< Home