You are now entering the fascinating world of Ryan and Tasha!


'The Parkins' For Dummies


Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Doesn't time fly?

Wow...the last 8 days have just flown by. In 24 hours, we'll be sat at our departure gate at manchester airport, waiting to start our journey back to Ontario.
I've been sick for the last two days, which is a frustrating way to end our holiday. It feels like flu because I'm aching and exhausted, but I've had my flu shot for this year, so hopefully it's just a rotten cold. I always seem to be sick when I'm home. I'm almost certain I'm allergic to Warrington, if not England! This is one of the only things I wont miss.
Please pray that Gabriel will be well-behaved on the way home and that i wont be sick or aching!
We'll post some pics from our trip, when we get home.

1 Comments:

At 3:05 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey hope your trip home was ok, hope lil gabe was ok and hope your feelin a bit better ryan! cant wait to see ur pics! was nice to see ya all! Louisa xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home