You are now entering the fascinating world of Ryan and Tasha!
posted by Ryan @ 4:05 pm
Ryan
awww I want one! (thats not a baby lol but a dinosaur outfit! just to clear that up before anyone comments!) not that I think I could pull it off so well as lil Gabe does! He does look rather cute!
I can't decide which is cuter...the sleeping dino or the crazy eyes and funky hat look?
I love these kinds of pictures....he's getting so big!
I love the new pictures. Personally I like the 'crazy eyes' one best.Cheers ... Grandpa
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
awww I want one! (thats not a baby lol but a dinosaur outfit! just to clear that up before anyone comments!) not that I think I could pull it off so well as lil Gabe does! He does look rather cute!
I can't decide which is cuter...the sleeping dino or the crazy eyes and funky hat look?
I love these kinds of pictures....he's getting so big!
I love the new pictures. Personally I like the 'crazy eyes' one best.
Cheers ... Grandpa
Post a Comment
<< Home