Baby Shower
Baby showers are a new phenomenon to us Brits but we definitely like the idea. We even made a registry at WalMart...I felt awkward at first but then it slowly dawned on me that this registry is for Gabriel not for me, so I don't feel cheeky asking for things he needs. Plus this way we won't end up with 93 blankets and 54 bibs!
For those of you living in London who don't attend London Citadel, Gabriel is having a baby shower this Monday at 7pm at the Citadel. You are all welcome to attend...the more familiar faces the better! I'm sure Gabriel will be happy to cuddle everyone and maybe meet some new people. I imagine there will be cake and drinks afterwards so feel free to come along and hang out. We look forward to seeing you!

The very first bottle - Go Daddy!

Gabriel's first Shower present in action - Thankyou Grandma and Grandad!


3 Comments:
What a great idea! Hope you have lots of fun.
Gabriel looks cool on his activity gym. You should be able to get some rest while he is amused for hours by one wildly coloured dangly toy.
Hope you get some super sweet stuff at the baby shower! Too bad I'm not in town yet...
Love you all!
Ems
We got more than we could ever have imagined ...this kid will have clothes until he's 3! and blankets enough to share with any future siblings. He got some very "sweet" books and toys and baby gadgets too.
We are more than grateful to everyone who has helped us with our wee one!
Post a Comment
<< Home