Weigh In
Well Gabriel had his one month check up today, he weighed in at a healthy 11lb 2oz! I knew he was getting big so I wasn't surprised at his weight really. He was measured at 22inches long, I thought he was getting a lot longer but I still have no idea how long he was at birth. He's grown out of his newborn sleep suits now and is starting to fill out the lovely little outfits people have bought or made for him. Fortunately the Dr was not concerned about Gabe's eye, which is still infected. She thinks we've been treating him for conjunctivitis and he's actually got an infection in his eyelid (close but not the same thing). Gabe was very well behaved just looking around and taking in the room...he managed to fill his pants again but this time he was considerate enough not to leave any on the nurses table!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home