You are now entering the fascinating world of Ryan and Tasha!


'The Parkins' For Dummies


Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year

A very Happy New Year to you all.
May you find many blessings awaiting you in 2007!

With love from Ryan, Tasha and Gabriel
xxx

2 Comments:

At 3:41 pm, Blogger Gem's Blog said...

Hello you guys!

I see little gaberial is not so little anymore! He's great! Happy new year to you all aswell and i hope yours is full of excitiment of the plan that God has got for you all in 2007.

bless you!

love

Gem
x

 
At 3:50 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trusting your flight went well to England. Hope your first day home with family and friends was very enjoyable!

Might not get the chance to see you all before I head back to Winnipeg... But I pray your 2007 is nothing but the best!

later, Emily

 

Post a Comment

<< Home