Godparents
This is a list of why Gabe loves his Godparents:
1. They prayed for him consistently before he was even born
2. They wrote a beautiful lullaby to send him to sleep
3. They volunteer to hold him even when he's crying
4. They cook meals for mum & dad and think nothing of it
5. They are happy to babysit even when they're sick or tired or really busy
6. They know when mum & dad are too tired
7. They pray for healing when they know he is sick
8. They don't give up on him when he's been screaming for an hour
9. They find him gorgeous even with a goopy eye and a rash
10. They are on call at any time of day or night - literally!
11. They still want to hang out with his mum and dad even when all they want to do is complain.
12. They must love him and his parents very much
13. There are more...many many more!
We love them too because we know they really care and they will be great role models and a source of wisdom for our little angel. We don't have any pictures of them with Gabriel at the moment, but here are pictures of them in action with another little angel, Jeremiah Gillingham.


With Love and Appreciation to Uncle Josh & Aunt Jenn

4 Comments:
Haha...I just logged on to write a blog-post about Jenn and Josh and saw that Tasha beat me to it! See...they really are the best! (I was going to title my blog-post "Why Auntie Jenn and Uncle Josh should be nominated for Sainthood" ...you get the idea.)
By the way, I prefer "Auntie" to "Aunt"... "Aunt" sounds so old.
And I'm taking bets on who is the first to comment on Gabriel looking big in the photos (it's not Gabriel, it's our friend's son Jeremiah, but I'm sure someone will comment before they read it properly!!)
I love the wee swaddled Gabe pic...it's funny I was just thinking we should add him. You and I have some real telepathy going on today!
Hey Tasha and Ryan your doing an excellent job on this blog and being parents I know its been a rough road but you are persevering through. I pray God'scontiune blessing upon your new families life nad that Gabe will grow in winsdom and strength andin stature with God and man like Jesus did. If there is anything I can do for the two of you well I am hope for at least the next month sorry services are limited dont be afraidto ask. Even if its just for an hour so you cna sleep; or you cna go on a date or whatever I would love to watch the precious little. Next time I see him if your still around in this parts he'll be off at school its going to be a long time boo hoo.
You guys are the best. Hope to see Tasha and Gabe on sat cant wait for sam to meet him and You.
For some reason I haven't been able to look at or leave any comments the last few weeks so I've lots of catching up to do. I can't believe how much he's grown already. The photo of Gabe in the knitted outfit from Grandma Gwen is going to haunt him for years to come. He looks like something out of Lord of the Rings... very cute though. I can't wait to see you all in a few weeks and then Auntie Claire is going to spoil Gabe lots. x x x
Post a Comment
<< Home