Big Baby / Small baby?
Gabriel and I went to the passport office yesterday to try and register the wee guy as a Canadian. We were stood in the queue trying to figure out which form to fill out and where to go to do it when a lady with a baby came in behind us. She looked at her baby and commented that his eyes had gone a bit funny...I looked at Gabriel and realised he too was doing the weird eye thing. So we made small talk about babies and lighting and how they love to stare at stuff randomly. Eventually we got to the question everyone asks a some point "so how old is he?" I said almost 7 weeks and she looked at me in complete disbelief. I looked at her littlun and guessed he would be about a month or so older than Gabe because he had the same "bald little baby" look to him. I asked how old he was and she said 6months! I'm clearly not very good at this age guessing game or Gabe is way bigger then the average child his age, which I doubt.
Here's a recent picture so you can all see my "6 month" old child!

2 Comments:
Don't worry Tasha. As you will soon realsie, each baby is unique. When I tell people how old Katie is they always ask how prem she was. I reply quite strongly how she wasn't, she was a week late, she's just tiny and I love her the way she is.
Get used to it because Gabe will be compared to other babies in all sorts of ways (weight, dribbling, talking, sitting, weaning) and although it gets annoying, just remember Gabe is great the way he is and will do things when he wants to.
gabe looking very cute looks like his I am in trouble face or soon to be face. lol very sweet photo
Post a Comment
<< Home