Daycare...Another First
Gabriel and I went swimming again this morning and had a great time splashing around with all the other babies. Afterwards I met with Jenn and Gabe fell asleep, so I dropped him off at the daycare in the gym while we went to a Pilates class. Apparently he was really good he didn't drink his whole bottle and sicked up a whole bunch but he was smiling when I returned. I was a little sad to leave him with strangers but I was only in the next room and he did sleep for most of his visit.
It's very strange dropping your child off and walking away because you feel you have to impart all you know about the wee guy when all they need is a couple of pointers. I have a sneaky suspicion they put his milk in the microwave because that would explain why he didn't want all of it and he puked the rest up. I did say not to do that because it isn't formula but it was a different lady when I returned so who can say what they did. He's perfectly okay now though, so it didn't do any harm if they did.
Another "first" successfully achieved!

1 Comments:
sounds about right for a daycare they aren't all that good at listening sometime and I am going to work in one. They probbaly figured well they would need to heat up all the other bottles they most likely try to feed them at the same time and probbaly forgot because of all the others ones or they might not have access to the stove to heat it up. Glad he is enjoying swimming it sounds so funny that he is swimming already ph by the way is it helping him to enjoy his bath times you were saying before he didn't like it. I am glad your getting to enjoy yourself as well and get a mini break dont feel bad at just a half hour or hour away thats no biggie and like you said he was sleeping. lots of love
crystal raney
Post a Comment
<< Home