You are now entering the fascinating world of Ryan and Tasha!


'The Parkins' For Dummies


Thursday, February 01, 2007

Visiting Jeremiah

Gabriel and I spent some time hanging out with Rebekah & Jeremiah (15mo) today. It wasn't exactly a play date it was more Rebekah and I trying to avoid boredom and loneliness. Jeremiah was clearly amazed at how small Gabe is, when we arrived Gabriel was asleep because I'd tired him out in the pool first. Jeremiah went right up to him and started to touch him and poke him and the kitten joined in too, they were so curious it was adorable. When they realised he wasn't going to wake up they got bored and walked away. The minute he woke up Jeremiah came over and smiled at him, held his hand and made funny noises in baby language. They just sat entertaining each other while Rebekah and I chatted. Community is great, I love that Gabriel has a little friend and I have one more fun excuse to leave the apartment. I wish I'd brought the camera but I've gotten out of the habit now so you'll have to use your imagination!
Gabriel interrupted me half way through writing this blog and I remembered to take a photo. We were doing "tummy time" on the couch for a good 10minutes when he started to get frustrated but I thought I'd see it out in order to stretch this period on his belly. Next thing I know he's doing this...

...he's never slept this way before without a parent underneath him, awww!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home