You are now entering the fascinating world of Ryan and Tasha!
posted by Ryan @ 5:41 pm
Ryan
awwwwwwwwwww!
I see little Gabe is growing up!Give him cuddles from his Uncle Steevy and Auntie Louisa!The little cutie!!!!Love you allStephen x
They're all gorgeous photos, but I especially like the 3rd one.... a proper little smile. Who's the great photographer? They're brilliant shots.Miss you and love you all LOTS!Auntie Clairex x x x x x x
He's very cute! Can't wait to see him again!
I have to say the last one 4th, is the cutiest picture on Gabe! I'm lovin' the crazy face...<3Emily
Aah, he's so lovely. What great photos, they make you melt.
He is absolutely gorgeous!! He has changed since we last saw him. He is lovely. Don't they grow up fast? Keep the photos coming.Love Lesley, Richard, Dylan and Erinxxxx
he has the cheekiest smile! aww...miss you xx
Post a Comment
<< Home
8 Comments:
awwwwwwwwwww!
I see little Gabe is growing up!
Give him cuddles from his Uncle Steevy and Auntie Louisa!
The little cutie!!!!
Love you all
Stephen x
They're all gorgeous photos, but I especially like the 3rd one.... a proper little smile. Who's the great photographer? They're brilliant shots.
Miss you and love you all LOTS!
Auntie Claire
x x x x x x x
He's very cute! Can't wait to see him again!
I have to say the last one 4th, is the cutiest picture on Gabe! I'm lovin' the crazy face...
<3
Emily
Aah, he's so lovely. What great photos, they make you melt.
He is absolutely gorgeous!! He has changed since we last saw him. He is lovely. Don't they grow up fast?
Keep the photos coming.
Love
Lesley, Richard, Dylan and Erin
xxxx
he has the cheekiest smile! aww...
miss you
xx
Post a Comment
<< Home