You are now entering the fascinating world of Ryan and Tasha!


'The Parkins' For Dummies


Sunday, June 24, 2007

Toilet Update (Part 2)

We finally returned the faulty toilet and exchanged the damaged bowl for a new one. I asked about getting a different toilet with a smaller tank, and he said "That depends if any waste has gone through it." Tasha and I hesitated before admitting that we'd been using it, but it was only as we drove away with the replacement that I realized how illogical that was. The only part that had been "contaminated" by waste was the bowl we had just left with them. The rest was clean.
Anyway, I haven't fitted the new toilet, due to some other problems that were awaiting us when we got home from England.
I also bought the wrong grout for the tiles. The gaps in the tiles are 1/8" or less, which requires unsanded grout. I bought sanded grout, which is for gaps of 1/8" - 1/2".
So today demands yet another return to Home Depot! **big sigh** We're home!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home