Happy Birthday Gabriel!
It has been a couple of weeks since Ryan arrived and we're doing well. Life is really good and very complicated at the moment so we have been relieved to spend a day just enjoying Gabriel not focusing on our issues as much. Gabe has been waking up very early since we arrived in the country and today he surprised us by sleeping through til 6.30 am - woopee what a great way to start his birthday! We crept downstairs to see and play with the present we constructed last night, it almost felt like Christmas! The day was filled with presents, family, friends and cake - everything a little boy needs to keep him cheerful!
...here's the crew all well fed and ready to face the windy road home.
Hmm - I think the angle is wrong on this one, but the picture is still lovely, father and son working on a project together.
Gabe chased bubbles happily at Nan & Pops house for ages in the afternoon
...perfect exercise for such a busy little boy!
Gabe showing off his stylish new pyjamas after a feast of pizza and cake!
Gabriel had a wonderful day and he sends his love and Hugs to all his family and friends!

3 Comments:
Happy 2nd Birthday Gabriel! Love CJ and Kai!
Happy Birthday!
We should all meet up soon, looking forward to seeing you all.
xxx
Tinkle, Tinkle, Cookie Jar,
How I wonder what you Aaaaaaaaaaaaaare!
Sing it again Gabriel....
I loved talking to you online the other night. I can wait to talk to you again and see you soon.
I love you lots. x x x x
Post a Comment
<< Home