You are now entering the fascinating world of Ryan and Tasha!


'The Parkins' For Dummies


Sunday, September 03, 2006

Pics from Michigan

Here's some pictures from yesterday's excursion to South Haven and also a picture of me riding a ride-on mower. It doesn't go very fast, but it smells of gas and has big blades....what more could a man ask for!!?!?
The beard is a new look on my dad. I think it suits him, but it certainly caught me by surprise when we arrived on Friday night!
Bumpy and meTour boatWalking in South HavenDad and MeI want a mower

2 Comments:

At 10:30 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think your dad copied you on the beard thing, although his can actually grow in everywhere! LOL

EMS

 
At 3:30 am, Blogger Claire said...

I think daddy looks cool. It's good to see a recent picture. It's nearly 2 years since I last saw him in Michigan. It's a nice photo of you and Tasha too. I can't wait to see you all again at Helen's wedding.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home