You are now entering the fascinating world of Ryan and Tasha!


'The Parkins' For Dummies


Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Walking Doesn't work

When I was at the doctors last week one of the nurses told me I should get gravity on my side and walk to encourage labour. I've tried and it doesn't work, we enjoyed a gorgeous walk in the sunshine on monday at Victoria park, then yesterday we spent a couple of hours walking around the shops. I didn't really expect the baby to come yesterday because only 5% of babies come on their due date. So I gave the eviction notice...baby and I had a little conversation and I've decided if he needs a week more, that's okay I've waited 40 weeks so one more won't hurt. I'm just grateful my pregnancy has gone so smoothly and that I'm not uncomfortable or miserable at this point. We're more than prepared at this point so that is a bonus, all those little jobs we didn't think we'd have time to do, are done.
I feel blessed.

1 Comments:

At 11:44 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tasha,
This is what my sister-in-law did to get her labour started as well as our pastor's wife has done this for all five of her kids. Drink a class of orange juice with 2 TBSP of Cod liver oil. If anything, it will clean out your system. All the Best! Karen K.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home