You are now entering the fascinating world of Ryan and Tasha!


'The Parkins' For Dummies


Sunday, October 08, 2006

Guessing Games (the next clue...)

As discussed in the last post about guessing the baby's name, feel free to skip this post if you're not interested! :)

Clue Number One
was "It's a Hebrew-based name from the Bible.".

Clue Number Two: It's a name from the Bible, but it's NOT a name of one of the books of the Bible.

Can you tell I was a youth pastor? ...Always playing silly games!

4 Comments:

At 5:09 am, Blogger Claire said...

OK, so now I know it's not Joshua....

Lee thinks "Levi", which is pretty cool

Adam, Ben, Elijah, Isaac, Jacob, Jordan, Moses, Nathan, Noah, Raphael, Saul.....

Surely one of them has got to be right????

 
At 2:51 pm, Blogger Ryan said...

Glad to see someone joining the guessing games! I had to double-check to be sure, but I'm pretty certain now that there's no Raphael in the Bible. I couldn't find Leonardo, Donatello or Michaelangelo either!!!
So much for a Newborn Mutant Ninja Baby!

 
At 6:57 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, it's actually funny that you should be doing this because for my Old Testament class I'm doing a paper on Jacob as a father, and I'm thinking that becuase it's a Hebrew name that it's more likely to have come from the old Testament. So just from his family (immediate and extended and using your clues) it could be Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Reuben, Simeon, Levi, Judah, Issachar, Zebulun, Joseph, Benjamin, Dan, Naphtali, Gad or Asher, Esau, or any one of Esau's sons or descendants but looking at that list in Genesis 36 i wont list all of those. Then there's Noah, and the sons in his family, and there's a lot of other families to choose from!!! So a few more clues might be nice!!! Am I anywhere near the name of your baby??? Fr: Steph Vincent

 
At 8:50 pm, Blogger Sue-Ann said...

Joshua, Issac, Joseph, and Noah are the guesses from Sue, Nana and Poppy!! Of course, we are partial to Malachi (but the way we spell it!) :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home