You are now entering the fascinating world of Ryan and Tasha!


'The Parkins' For Dummies


Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Forgetful or Pregnant?

Well today has been action packed, I led chapel this morning at the hostel, then I swam 20 lengths at the gym, I put on a load of laundry, then I went food shopping and finally I attended cell group. I officially tried to squeeze too much into my morning though because I was late picking Ryan up for cell group and I forgot it was my turn to cook the lunch!
I'm just wondering if I can pass on the blame for forgetting? I'm not usually forgetful but I haven't really had many instances (while pregnant) of forgetfulness. There was one very embarrassing experience, I arrived 3 hours late to junior music camp because I was an hour down the road before I realised I'd forgotten my suitcase for the week! Although, I did remember all the supplies I'd been asked to bring along. With all the talk of cravings, nesting, forgetfulness, aversions etc. in pregnancy I'm starting to think I'm not in control of my own mind...
Here's the question - Can I /should I blame the baby? ...I only have one week left to figure this out, so maybe I'll just use the excuse while I have it!

7 Comments:

At 5:41 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry forgetfulness runs in the family. So does reading BLOGS while studying Physiology!

... Dad

 
At 6:45 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...oh sure, blame it on the baby, at least wait for the child to be born first!!!

Louis

 
At 7:19 am, Blogger Will said...

You blame anything you want on the baby - its your perogative.

Can't wait to see and meet your little one!! You'll love being a mum and dad its awesome. Sure there are frustrating and tiring times buts thats ok cos your kid will be just so darned cute!

 
At 8:23 am, Blogger Sue-Ann said...

I say blame it on the pregnancy....I was extremely forgetful before I had the kids! :-) Now I'm even more forgetful!!!!

 
At 9:35 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tasha, You can blame on it on the baby! I have had "baby brain" alot so far during my pregnancy.
- Karen Kaldeway

 
At 9:57 am, Blogger Tasha said...

Thanks for all the comments guys.
Okay so majority vote is to blame the baby...so why do I feel guilty doing that? Probably because the baby has no idea it's being blamed!

 
At 10:33 pm, Blogger Claire said...

Blame Ryan.......!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home