You are now entering the fascinating world of Ryan and Tasha!


'The Parkins' For Dummies


Sunday, September 17, 2006

Some Pics from Toronto

A few weeks ago, Tasha and I took a trip to Toronto with the staff from the summer camp. Here's a couple of pics from that trip, that my buddy Ems sent me this week.

Me and Tasha (I missed the cue to smile)



Ben and Tasha (...finding something very funny)



Me, Tasha and Ems (...before we took our medications)


2 Comments:

At 11:53 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We were laughing at Ems because the walls behind us were changing colour and she kept missing the good background colours because she was taking too long to take the picture. It's all fun and games!

 
At 12:16 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I some how managed to miss this blog... I am crying right now looking at them, wow I miss you Ryan and Tasha!

What a good day in Toronto that was

PS I wasn't taking too long to take the picture, the camara was being slow lol!
Ems

 

Post a Comment

<< Home