You are now entering the fascinating world of Ryan and Tasha!


'The Parkins' For Dummies


Thursday, September 07, 2006

Big Momma T Bloggin'

So I finished work on Friday and I'm now on maternity leave. I think that term is a little back to front, technically it should be called entering maternity, not leaving it - anyone would think the focus was on work! I was starting to wonder if this time would ever come because the last few weeks have been kind of long and more than a little tiring. I loved working at DHQ and I'm sad to see that chapter of my life end, but I'm more than a little excited to see the next chapter unfold.

Ryan blogged about how he thought September might bring a change in our lives. I've witnessed a huge change already and I know the next chapter will be even bigger. Every day this week I've had a plan of action - a list of tasks I wanted to fulfill. Yet every day this week my plan has been changed for one reason or another like terential rain, miscommunication, tiredness etc. I'm starting to wonder if God is trying to hint at something by using all these obstacles...maybe I won't be the one making the 'to do' list for much longer. If that is the case, I'm ready now...I wasn't at all ready last week, or the week before but I'm much happier now looking into the future and just saying 'we'll see what God provides'. I was very encouraged walking around the hospital last night to see the preparation already in place for my littlun - and the wee one hasn't even opened it's eyes yet...I can't wait!

2 Comments:

At 8:03 pm, Blogger Paul said...

Pssst, your not supposed to tell everyone the sex of the baby!!!

If your quick you can do a ninja edit and nobody will be any the wiser!

Hello btw, it's your big bro.

 
At 1:46 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Paul! It's great to hear from you. I think you, grandma and grandad were the only ones who didn't know yet...so I suppose it's just the grandparents now! They don't have internet either so I think I'm safe...unless someone else says it by mistake. I accidentally told our parents and Ryan's big sister so I can't complain if anyone else does the same thing!
Anyway Ninja Edit completed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home