Dreaming...
Sorry for the dramatic end to last night's blog post. Yesterday was pretty emotional for numerous reasons, but I wasn't trying for an oscar!!!
Anyway, I just thought I'd blog briefly before I go to work. I didn't sleep a whole lot last night. Firstly, I had only been asleep for a couple of hours and the phone rang at about 1am. I was too sleepy to register what was going on at first but then the lady's voice repeated "This is the City Police, can you buzz me into the apartment, please?". I buzzed her in and then staggered to the door to wait and see what was going on. It turns out that whoever entered the building wasn't here for me, they just needed someone to open the door and we happen to be at the top of the list at the front door! But they did spend a few minutes noisily banging on our neighbours door!
Aside from that brief adventure, Tasha woke me at some point this morning to tell me that she dreamt that I went shopping with our friends, Jenn and Josh and I came home with a car seat for the baby, which had cost $3,000 (about 1,500 quid for my British friends!). In the dream, she was very annoyed at me and also not too impressed with Josh and Jenn for allowing me to spend that much money on a car seat!
I should probably keep a log of mine and Tasha's dreams because they're always weird or wonderful in some way!
Bye for now.

2 Comments:
If you know me well, you know I have lots of strange stories of the things I do in my sleep! I wonder if our baby will have the same?
Hello!!!
Fantastic to discover your blog! We look forward to keeping up to date and can't wait for baby Parkin :)
Lots of love,
Will and Debbie xx
p.s. need more pics of you three please :)
Post a Comment
<< Home