You are now entering the fascinating world of Ryan and Tasha!


'The Parkins' For Dummies


Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Trading Baby for Baby

Tasha and I have been looking around for a new car. We've not had a whole lot of time, but we really feel that the Lumina isn't the best fit for a baby and all the kit. We're not sure what to look for. I like the concept and price of a Kia Sportage (i.e. big car, small engine, big warranty, small price). Kia don't seem to get the best reviews but I'm learning that sometimes you have to let go of bigger fancy ideas to meet face-to-face with reality!
On that very same thought, all the "car talk" got me thinking of my old car, back in England (see pics below) and how different my priorities are now. I've gone from cruising with the top down and my foot to the floor, to looking for an economical city run-around with plenty of baby-safe features!

Talk about trading baby for baby! Anyway, I'm sure my old baby is in safe hands (my little sis, Helen is now the proud owner) but my new baby is one I'd trade a whole lot more for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home