Heading to Camp
Just a very brief note to let you know that I'm heading up to Men's Camp for two nights. I'm slightly nervous about leaving Tasha, but I am going to be back in London tomorrow to take some people to Hamilton and then back to London again in the evening before heading back to camp! It's a crazy run-around, but I'm looking forward to the road trips and to hanging out with people. It also means I can check in on Tasha tomorrow. I'm praying that God holds the baby in the womb for at least 48 hours from now!
If you want to read something slightly "meatier" than this pointless blog entry, you can check out this entry I posted on our churches blog.

3 Comments:
What's Tasha's due date?
Hi Claire,
The D-Day is supposed to be 10/10/06...but we'll see!
hey ryan,
i'm coming down to london this weekend. are you going to be around? i actually wanna see you this time.
-champ
Post a Comment
<< Home