Information Overload
Well it's been a pretty dull week, which is why I haven't blogged. I've just had another uneventful check up at the doctors...no sign of baby arriving yet. I feel like I'm on baby information overload, mainly because Tues night we had our last prenatal class, wednesday night we attended a prenatal fair, last night I had a mother/baby wellness meeting and this morning I had my normal check up at the hospital. I think I'm fed up because I've been given all this knowledge (and I've been reading books) about a baby I haven't even met yet. I can't wait to put some of this info into action and actually prove it was worth the time and effort we've put in.
I suppose I'm glad it's all done, I don't have any more prenatal classes or fairs or meetings to attend now so the next step must be having the baby. I'm literally counting down the days til the due date because it is so close. We were discussing yesterday how we should be making the most of the time we have left with just the two of us, so we went to the cinema. We watched "snakes on a plane" it made me jump a few times but it was pretty nonsensical and it vaguely reminded me of Jurassic park. Pretty much everything I've been doing lately has been baby related so it was nice to escape for a couple of hours.
I hope next week is more exciting or I'm going to have to start blogging about my jigsaw puzzle and all the daytime TV I've been watching!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home