You are now entering the fascinating world of Ryan and Tasha!


'The Parkins' For Dummies


Friday, June 06, 2008

Famous for 5 minutes

Our local TV Channel did a nice piece on the Thursday night soup truck that we've been running for about 18 months. Due to the fact that everyone important was busy, I ended up being interviewed about it. The interview lasted a few minutes and I was so impressive they cut everything out except a 5 second piece about volunteers. I'd had a rough day and my enthusiasm is somewhat lacking. Keep watching to the very end to see me stare blankly and sigh for a few seconds of awkward silence. Classic!

CLICK HERE FOR THE VIDEO


.

2 Comments:

At 8:05 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wowwww, your famous! How cool!
I know someone famous!
Was nice to hear an English voice during that though...

 
At 1:58 am, Blogger Claire said...

I know someone famous.... and he's my brother!!! :oD
Can you send me your autograph please?
x x x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home