Guessing Games (Clue 5)
Grab your Bibles, it's NAME GUESSING TIME!!! (Clearly the highlight of my day and yours!)
Clue Number One: It's a Hebrew-based name from the Bible.
Clue Number Two: It's a name from the Bible, but it's NOT a name of one of the books of the Bible.
Clue Number Three: The name appears in both the New and Old Testament.
Clue Number Four: The name was ranked in the top 200 names in both Canada and the USA during 2005.
Clue Number Five: It's the name of a Bible character NOT the name of a Bible place.
i.e. It's not Jordan, Jericho, Gaza (tempting though! ...aah..fond memories of Euro '96!), BETHlehem, PHILIPpi, Rome(o), Brooklyn...wait...I don't think that last one is in the Bible!!! (hmmm...less fond memories of Euro 2000!!!).

2 Comments:
Adam, Aron, Benjamin, Caleb, Simon, are our guesses today.....Greg would also like to know when you said it is in both the Old and New Testament, it is a character mentioned a lot or is it a character they refer to in the new testament from the old testament(?? don't know this is how he worded it??)??
Jacob and Nathan are my guesses for today and I'm hoping I won't get another day to guess seeing as I placed my bet on the 12th.
Hurry up and make me an Auntie....
Maybe if you sit on her belly it'll just pop out.....!!
Post a Comment
<< Home