You are now entering the fascinating world of Ryan and Tasha!


'The Parkins' For Dummies


Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Disaster - in the form of a missing camera!

I had every intention of blogging with all our pictures from England and the weekend but I have hit a significant hurdle. The camera has gone missing, we had it at church on Sunday to take pictures of Gabe's dedication but we haven't seen it since - uh oh! Wish I'd uploaded those pictures sooner now! Let's hope some kind person handed it in to the church office and that the camera will be winging it's way back to us promptly.

On another note Gabe and I visited a splash pad for a couple of hours this morning. Gabe got thoroughly soaked and is currently taking the longest nap ever right now so he clearly had an amazing time. A couple of people commented on how young he is to be interested in walking, so we enjoyed the fact he's ahead of the game for the first time.

We met Jon & Karla Evans for the first time too so that was cool. Jon worked with Ryan at camp when he went out in 2001 (the year before we both went). They are good friends with some of our other friends too so it's nice to put faces to names and meet their little people taboot.

p.s. is taboot a real word? does anyone know and how do you actually spell that?

4 Comments:

At 2:43 pm, Blogger Tasha said...

p.p.s the camera was found in the book case this morning...not really sure why it was there but I'm relieved to say we have all our photos from the trip!

 
At 3:37 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the bookcase eh, never thought of storing a camera there before! Look forward to seeing the pics woo! Louisa xx

 
At 7:27 pm, Blogger Paul said...

Hehe, everyone is looking for the camera cos they haven't read these comments!

Infact, I wouldn't have read them if it wasn't for the "Taboot" thing. I think it is actually "To boot", not sure where it came from or what it is refering to, though. I would say it meant car boot but I think it is American and they call it a 'trunk'(lol)! Maybe its a computer thing, like boot disks, or maybe its a footwear thing and there is the slight possibilty that I have got it completely wrong (rare but it happens)!

Hmmm, think I went overboard!

'Overboard' now thats another one...

 
At 8:47 am, Blogger Tasha said...

Now why would people in England be looking for the camera when I said I had it at church on Sunday?
it looks like I'm going to have to Google the "taboot" thing. I value your opinion Paul...but you didn't sound too convincing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home