Oh, so quiet
Tasha and Gabe are up at the lake now, beginning a week of Mum's and Kid's camp. I wish I could join them, but I have plenty to keep me busy this week. Work is reasonably quiet today, but there's always something to be doing. The renovations at home are moving along and I can get more work done now that I don't have to work around Gabe's naptimes. Having said that, I'd much rather have Tasha and Gabe here to keep me sane and happy! Jenn and Josh have been painting the bathroom today, while I'm at work (pretty impressive friends, eh?) and the priming is now finished and ready for a coat of top paint when I get home (another friend, Dawn is helping with that this evening). Thank God for friends! :)
Dad, Caroline and Grace are coming to visit soon. Hopefully, they'll show up this week. They didn't give me a day or time, so I'm left guessing when they will show up, but I'm excited to see them, whenever it happens! It would be nice if they arrive before Tasha gets home, then the house wont seem so creepily quiet.

1 Comments:
Wow must be pretty good to come home to find a newly painted bathroom eh! I feel inspired to start on my bathroom..that is in my dolls house lol
Post a Comment
<< Home