You are now entering the fascinating world of Ryan and Tasha!


'The Parkins' For Dummies


Sunday, July 15, 2007

Solution 01


Thanks to my dad, I've made an attempt to solve the problem from the previous post. It won't fix the whole problem, but will hopefully reduce the gaps to be filled with caulk. I'm using the force of the spring-loaded shower curtain rail to hold some 2x4s against the joins on the surround. Hopefully this will give the glue a chance to bond. I'll be back from work in 5 hours to do the same at the bottom half. We'll see if it works.

Sadly, in the process I created a new problem. When I took the shower curtain rail down, it took off the paint, primer and the surface paper of the drywall underneath! Now I have to repair a patch of the paintwork by sanding, priming and repainting. Eurgh!
This bathroom is going to kill me!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home