Fun with Tyler
Gabriel has a little friend called Tyler who is a month older than him and we've spent many a swim lesson and play date together. I got a couple of cute pics last time that you may find funny.
"Cheese!"
Ty: "Mine looks too blue to be cheese...maybe I'll give it a little try"
Gabe: Hmm I'm not so sure cheese comes in this shape...I wouldn't eat that if I were you."
"Cheese!"
Ty: "Mine looks too blue to be cheese...maybe I'll give it a little try"Gabe: Hmm I'm not so sure cheese comes in this shape...I wouldn't eat that if I were you."
Ty:"Slow down there littl'un you have to press this button first"Gabe:"I just wanted to touch it I wouldn't slobber on it or anything, I promise!"
They're so cute together because Gabe just laughs at all the things Ty can do and Ty is so tolerant of Gabe's hair pulling and face grabbing. I see a future in this relationship!


2 Comments:
They both look they're havin a very productive day together! Gabe certainly looks like he has a friend there :)
They both get so excited when the first see each other their little arms and legs started waggling and they yell at each other...oh if only we could be so free with our expressions!
Post a Comment
<< Home