You are now entering the fascinating world of Ryan and Tasha!


'The Parkins' For Dummies


Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Dedication

My apologies, with spending so long writing the photo diaries I forgot to post pictures of Gabe's dedication. Sunday June 24th Gabe was dedicated at London Citadel by Major Venables. He was very well behaved, entertaining would probably be the best way of describing his behaviour during the ceremony. We stood at the mercy seat waiting for Major to invite us up to the platform and the boys behind us were making Gabe laugh by playing peek-a-boo. I think he realised people were entertained by his laughter and so he carried on charming everyone from the platform too. It was altogether a very positive experience because he seemed to enjoy it so much.

Peek-a-boo!

"I'm the King of the castle!"


What a smiler!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home