You are now entering the fascinating world of Ryan and Tasha!


'The Parkins' For Dummies


Thursday, October 12, 2006

Guessing Games (Clue 6)

As much as I'm enjoying the games, I'm hoping the baby will be here soon. I'm totally running out of clues!

Clue Number One: It's a Hebrew-based name from the Bible.
Clue Number Two: It's a name from the Bible, but it's NOT a name of one of the books of the Bible.
Clue Number Three: The name appears in both the New and Old Testament.
Clue Number Four: The name was ranked in the top 200 names in both Canada and the USA during 2005.
Clue Number Five: It's the name of a Bible character NOT the name of a Bible place.
Clue Number Six: The name is found on this page: www.aboutbibleprophecy.com/people.htm (click the link to open in a new window)

As for guessing the date of birth, so far we've lost Paul, Rick, Tasha and Manda from the competition (way to go, Claphams!!!) and within the next 2 hours, Claire will join the losers' pile! Tomorrow, Tasha will probably be given a date for induction, so maybe it'll be the date I picked (the 17th), although I'd trade my "winner's medal" for it to happen tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home