Puzzled
Well I've resorted to blogging about my jigsaw, Ryan bought me a 2000 piece jigsaw a week or so ago and I've finished it! I wanted to finish it before baby came along so I could tidy it away. The only problem I have now is that baby isn't here to occupy my time and I don't have a puzzle to do anymore. I'm going to have to find another short term hobby or I'll go stir crazy.
I've done a fair bit with my time off, I've read books, completed puzzles (not just jigsaws), blogged, cleaned, 'nested', been swimming. It's sounds like plenty but I'm too scared to go swimming now so close to baby's arrival, I'm all 'puzzled out' and there is only so much prep you can do for a little person.
Yesterday Ryan and I successfully pasted a Winnie the Pooh border on the wall. I say successfully because it is straight and still stuck on, not sure I'll be using paper on our walls again though, it's much harder than it looks. We have a couple of last minute decorations to put up this afternoon but then there is literally nothing else left to do.
Any ideas guys?

2 Comments:
You could come over and help me shovel the driveway....just kidding...oh, how about helping me bath the boys? or, how about you come over and play with the boys? ;-)
Anytime Sue...only you can't leave me with them just in case I have to exit at short notice!
Post a Comment
<< Home