You are now entering the fascinating world of Ryan and Tasha!


'The Parkins' For Dummies


Friday, October 13, 2006

Could this be it?

Well it's midnight on Thursday night/Friday morning and it seems that Tasha's waters have broken. We're just about to leave for the hospital! It doesn't feel too real yet and I keep thinking it might not be the real deal this time.
If you read this soon (and evn if you don't) please send up a prayer or two for a safe and healthy delivery for the bambino and for good health and a short labour for Tasha (and for me too)!
See you when we get home!

8 Comments:

At 12:56 am, Blogger Claire said...

Yipeee!!! I'm going to be an Aunty..... :oD

Friday the 13th..... it has to be called Damien

 
At 2:19 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you've got your wet flannel ready big daddy! As for the name I'm going to go for Jehosaphat or Bob. Good luck....I'd recommend you bring the child up on Mountain Dew!

Martyn (Tofticles) & Heather

 
At 8:08 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm thinking and praying for y'all and it looks as though Grace and I might have got the date right unless it's a long ong delivery

 
At 8:53 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK GUYS!! fantastic news!!
best wishes to all three of you
jim

 
At 9:18 am, Blogger Ryan said...

Thanks for all the love!
Tasha is doing very well and we're currently pacing the hallways, trying to speed things along! (Actually Tasha is swaying behind me right now, while I type). It's going well so far though, so thanks for all the prayers!

 
At 10:04 am, Blogger Sue-Ann said...

So are you still at the hospital or at home? Oh the anticipation! I can't wait to meet the little guy! So I'm guessing she won't be at DYC tomorrow! :-)

 
At 12:33 pm, Blogger Ryan said...

Still here! Not much progress, but Tasha is still coping and walking! We're both getting a little cabin fever though!

 
At 5:21 pm, Blogger Claire said...

17 hours!!!!! Poor Tasha. Please give her a big kiss and hug from me. I hope it's not much longer for her.

I've just spoken to mum and let her know that the waters have broken as I didn't think she'd have read your blog and knew she'd want to know. She's all excited and taken the phone to bed with her ready for your call.

Love you both lots and looking forward to hearing from the 3 of you soon.

Auntie Claire...
x x x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home