The Announcement!
At last, only 3 days after his due date, he's finally here...
Gabriel Ian Parkin entered the world at 7:37pm on Friday, October 13, 2006.
The little slugger weighed in at 8lb 13oz (or 4000g).
Tasha and Gabe are both doing well and despite a long day of early labour yesterday, the active labour and delivery were smooth and fairly quick.
We'll post some pictures of our angel, Gabriel when we get home (some time tonight or tomorrow, we expect).
Thanks so much for all the thoughts and prayers. We all feel very loved and supported.

11 Comments:
Congrats!
I look forward to the pictures of my nephew, Gabe.
That is wonderful news. Praise God for a safe delivery and good health for Gabriel and Tasha. May God bless your family.
CONGRATULATIONS! Absolutely delighted to hear the news of Gabriels safe arrival and that Tash is also well although, I expect, shattered! That is one big baby! Well done Tash. Hope you are OK too Ryan. Take care and God bless all three of you.
Love Aunty Cathy, Uncle Fred, Alex and Meredith
wahoo! Baby!!!
10 points!!!
Congratulations....can't wait to meet him!
congrats to you! hope you are all safe and keeping well haven't spoken since you left! missing you!
young blogger on will & debbies page
xxx
(freddie cafone)
see if u can guess!
I hope he doesn't inherit his father's bodily smells!!
I knew you were also a closet red naming your lovely bundle after Gabriel Heinze! Are you going to call the next one Gary Neville!Heather is disgusted!....just kidding.
Hope all three of you are doing well.
Take care
Martyn & Heather xx
I can't believe little baby Parkin is born! Gabriel Ian Parkin what a beautiful name.
Friday the 13th of all days to be born! thats soo cool, I know Gabe is going to be an awesome boy just because of the day he was born. Thats a birthday I won't be able to forget.
Glad I came on the blog tonight, or I wouldn't of known about the birth.. lol
SO HAPPY AND EXCITED FOR YOU BOTH!
Can't wait to see some pictures, and come home for Christmas to meet him!
Hope your doing well Tasha, you'll have to tell me all the stories when I come to visit!
How does it feel to be a MOMMY and DADDY??
Many blessings for the coming days,
Miss and love you all,
Ems
Congratulations, I'm so happy for you. Tasha, make sure you get some rest, you deserve it.
If it's ok with you, we'll announce the arrival of Gabriel at Youth Councils today. If you get a picture up, we'll put him on the big screen :)
Can't wait to see him,
Lots of love,
xx
awwww! he's proper sweet!! he is sooo cute!! hope your all ok!
Hey congratulations. the pictures are great. cant believe you 2 are parents. How does it feel?
Hope your all ok. take care. x
Post a Comment
<< Home